InfiniteRule Security offers a 1-year warranty on all its products
- This warranty covers ONLY the original purchaser of our product.
- This warranty covers the product from any defect in workmanship or material. It DOES NOT cover misuse, abuse, or accidents.
- InfiniteRule Security guidelines call for proper lubrication at least once every ninety days. In mud, snow, and other inclement weather conditions, more frequent lubrication will be necessary to keep your lock free of debris.
- Failure to properly lubricate your InfiniteRule Security lock, as per manufactures instructions, will render the warranty VOID.
- If your InfiniteRule Security Product proves to be defective, we will replace your product free of charge. InfiniteRule Security must examine the part to determine if the part was defective, thus assuring our product was ALL final decisions as to whether a product was abused or misused are at the discretion of InfiniteRule Security.
- InfiniteRule Security has a 30-day return policy, if for any reason you are not satisfied with our product.
- All products must be returned in new, unused condition in their original box. Shipping must be prepaid by the customer on all returns. Refund will be given on merchandise returned, less shipping, packaging as well as a restocking fee. We do not accept C.O.D. returns.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% of purchase price restocking fee.
- Exchanges will not have a restocking fee, however will be charged any additional fees if new product is a higher cost than original item.
- Only the original purchaser may return a product, and must provide either an invoice number or receipt to prove they are the purchaser.
- All returned items MUST be returned in original packaging, with all keys and accessories. Items returned must be properly protected to prevent damage during return shipping.