LOCKING PIN INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Insert Locking Pins into shackle and slide together until both ends meet.
- Turn key clockwise 360 degrees until both ends are firmly connected.
- Rotate key in counter clockwise direction no more than a quarter turn (to line up with one of the 4 removal marks) so key can be easily removed.
- DO NOT FORCE KEY IN OR OUT. THIS WILL VOID ALL WARRANTIES
- Make sure pins are fully engaged before removing the key. Check that the lock components are secure.
- Failure to properly lock this Locking Pin could cause damage to property, injury or death.
- Periodically lubricate the lock mechanism and threads to ensure free positive action.