All InfiniteRule Security Hitch Locks and Locking Pins provide peace of mind when towing, as well as antitheft protection for your Hooks, Shackles and Accessories. The innovative design, which is made right here in the USA, is carefully and meticulously manufactured by our experts in our very own facility. Each piece is inspected for any imperfections to ensure ease of use, durability, and reliability. InfiniteRule’s unique internal turn key locking mechanism allows for easy access and use on ANY Trailer Hitch, Receiver, Shackles and Hooks. All of InfiniteRule’s products are made with countless hours of dedication and passion to ensure all of your trailer, towing, and off-road needs are kept safe. Backed by a Limited 1-year Warranty.
- 2″ & 2-1/2″ Receiver – Class III, IV & V
- Gen-Y Hitch – 10,000 LB & 16,000 LB Towing Series
- PROTECTS your vehicle’s investment. Stylish design reliably keeps your Receiver, Trailer Hitch, and Off-road Accessories secure. These pins are structurally and functionally sound, enabling you to use them for any job you could think of.
- Weatherproof Cap protects the keyhole by keeping water, grime, and dirt out of the locking mechanism to ensure years of use.
- Durable yet sleek design constructed from high strength Stainless Steel, to prevent rusting and allow for reliable security.
- 21,000 lb Rating
- Made in the USA by InfiniteRule Security, Inc.
- 61072 | 1 Pack — 5/8″ x 3-1/8″ Stainless Steel Hitch Lock
- 61572 | 2 Pack — (2) 5/8″ x 3-1/8″ Stainless Steel Hitch Lock
- 61672 | 3 Pack — (3) 5/8″ x 3-1/8″ Stainless Steel Hitch Lock
- 61650 | 3 Pack Mixed 2.0 — (2) 5/8″ x 3-1/8″ Stainless Steel Hitch Lock & (1) 5/8″ x 2-5/8″ Stainless Steel Hitch Lock
Wade Whitaker (verified owner) –
Really like this lock. Well made and easy to use. Recommend this to everyone I know.
Jesse (verified owner) –
Great product! Fit and finish is excellent! I thought the thread on portion with key attached might be a hassle, NOPE not at all….even with the gaggle of keys I keep together. Spins on- lock is easy to use! Super happy that it’s MADE IN USA….that still matters
Tony Nicanor (verified owner) –
I purchased the GEN-Y MEGA-DUTY SERIES 10K DROP HITCH 2″ SHANK HITCH & VERSA ball. This is a great product to protect your investment. It prevents from having many keys, that do get lost, and deters theft.
Sturdy lock pin with good fit. I found it easier to install than some reviews claim. I’m pleased but will update my review if it doesn’t hold up well over time.
Robert Deininger –
Suttle Hitch Lock!
I like the way it blends in and it’s not obvious that it’s there.
Amazon Customer –
I purchased this to be able to add a bike carrier to my wife’s 2010 Cadillac SRX. The space for the pin lock is extremely limited on her car and the “regular” hit pin locks wouldn’t allow the lock portion for be connected due to limited restricted clearance with regards to the hitch and the frame. This lock has a smaller diameter lock that allows the lock to easily fit in the limited space that’s available. This hit pin lock works perfectly for us.
Terry Rickey –
To small for my application.
These were too small for my application but seem to be a very good quality. Very expensive but they were sturdy
Mark J. –
This is a high quality lock. Stainless steel will prevent corrosion. Looks like much stronger design than the typical ones.
One star lock on a 5 star pin.
As seen on Lockpicking lawyer. Very good quality and design. Excellent fit and finish. Unfortunately, a lackluster lock keeps me from giving 5 stars.
For the high price, this should be harder to pick.
Very well made!
The lock was a little more expensive than others, however, I believe that you get what you pay for. I totally recommend this lock, the quality is top notch and it is the perfect lock to secure my E-bike rack to my truck hitch. Great product!
Decent Protection For The Price
I liked the fact that the pin doesn’t narrow down for the locking mechanism like some others. If a professional thief with the right size pipe wants to break it, he can. But you’re probably going to be safe from the casual opportunistic thief with a hammer.
The lock works the easiest if you hold the key and twist the back end of the pin.