- 5/8"x 2-5/8" Span - Tapered Hitch Lock
- 2" Receiver - Class III, IV
- NOTICE!!! Model No. 61008 2" Receiver - Class III, IV Hitch Lock, Will NOT fit on double walled receiver tubes, and most Toyota late model vehicles 2015 and newer. Please verify your receivers dimensions before purchasing. Use 2" & 2-1/2" Receiver - Class III, IV, V Model No. 61032 instead.
- PROTECTS your vehicle’s investment. Stylish Nickel Plated Steel design, reliably keeps your Receiver & Trailer Hitch secure. These pins are structurally and functionally sound, enabling you to use them for any job you could think of.
- Weatherproof Cap protects the keyhole by keeping water, grime, and dirt out of the locking mechanism to ensure years of use. Durable yet sleek design constructed from high strength steel, with a nickel finish to prevent rusting and allow for reliable security.
- Made in the USA by InfiniteRule Security, Inc.
Product Description :
The InfiniteRule Security Tapered Hitch Lock (Model No. 61008) provides peace of mind when towing any trailer. The innovative design, which is made right here in the USA, is carefully and meticulously manufactured by our experts in our very own facility. Each piece is inspected for any imperfections to ensure ease of use, durability, and reliability. The weatherproof cap keeps any water, dirt, or grime that may enter the key hole out. InfiniteRule’s unique internal turn key locking mechanism allows for easy access and use on ANY trailer or receiver. The Class III & IV Locking Pin, fits a 5/8 inch pin hole with a 2-5/8 inch span. Compatible with 2" Receiver - Class III, IV. All of InfiniteRule’s products are made with countless hours of dedication and passion to ensure all of your trailer, towing, and off-road needs are kept safe. Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty.